The UC Riverside Mission Continuity program prepares campus operations for the rapid resumption of the university's mission of teaching, research, and public service following an unexpected natural or human-made event. The UCR Continuity Planner assists your department preparation efforts for continuity issues of limited personnel, limited resources, backup restoration, alternate facilities, utility failure, and other disaster events.
The Continuity Planning program UC Ready utilizes a web-based software tool built on the Salesforce platform and supports continuity planning efforts at the enterprise and department levels. UC Ready also supports building emergency planning and application-level and enterprise-level ITDR plans.
The UC Ready platform offers a step-by-step process toward the creation of a departmental continuity plan that:
· Identifies Critical Functions and Priorities;
· Information and strategies that will help during and after the disaster event;
· Planning strategies to ensure that we are better prepared;
· Action items that can be done now to lessen the impact of these events;
· Outlines Recovery Strategies.
UC Ready Login Instructions:
Please follow the steps below to obtain a UC Ready account to view and update UC Riverside business continuity plans.
1. Use single sign-on to access the link: https://ucready-fusion.lightning.force.com/lightning/page/home
2. Once you have logged in, you will receive this message:
You can't access Lightning Experience: Lightning Experience is enabled for your organization but not yet for you. Want to give it a try? Ask your UC Ready Administrator
4. Once your account is set up, the UCR Continuity team will contact you to arrange a training session.
5. After any changes are made to your access or plan edit rights, you must close the existing internet browser, open a new one, and log back in to view changes.
6. You should now have access to your plan.
UC Ready Training Videos